The scholarship automation process is used to pay institutional scholarship, grant, or fellowship amounts that help students defray the cost of attendance (COA).
To use the scholarship automation process, follow these steps:
Step 1 - Create an Enterprise x.500 password
- Go to https://www.umn.edu/dirtools.
- Enter your Internet ID and request PeopleSoft access.
- Click the "Continue" button on the small "Internet Login Successful" window.
- Click the link for "Password Change."
- Scroll down and read what it says for Enterprise password. It will either allow you to create one for the first time, or if you have previously created an Enterprise password, it will tell you the last login date and give you the option of changing it. If you find that you already have an Enterprise password but have forgotten it, call the OIT Helpline at 301-4357 (1-HELP) for assistance.
Step 2 - Request PeopleSoft access
- Your Key Contact, RRC, or UMD area class manager should read the data access instructions. They will need to complete the "Scholarship Entry - Scholarship Processing" section of the Access Request Form.
- Review the self-help guide for the Access Request Form.